If you want to download multiple TikTok videos in bulk, there’s no better solution than Qoob Clips!
Qoob Clips allows you to view and download clips and music from public and private TikTok accounts, backup your TikTok page, follow TikTok profiles and monitor other accounts’ feeds.
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to save videos from a TikTok account.
- Head over to the Qoob Clips page and install the app on your PC or Mac. The app is free to install and is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux devices.
You can try the app for free and upgrade later if you need it.
2. Open Qoob Clips on your computer.
3. After you launch the app, you’ll see the main window of Qoob Clips.
Find either a search tab or the window at the middle of the page and enter a TikTok account username whose videos you want to save. Here you can also enter a hashtag and download videos tagged with a certain hashtag.
4. Click ‘Download’.
5. When the results are displayed, click on any video to open it in your default player.
If you want to find the videos on your PC, hover a cursor to the bottom right corner of any video and press the three dots icon. Then show the video on your PC or right on TikTok.
From there, you can also view the video.
Additionally, you can copy the link of the video, its caption and even subscribe to the video creator right in Qoob Clips without following them on TikTok!
6. Enjoy the videos and download more!
As you can see, downloading videos by TikTok usernames or hashtags is just as easy as that!
If you want to clear the dashboard of the app, you can delete content you download by clicking ‘Remove’ after pressing the three dots on the main page.
Don’t worry, though: your videos will be saved on your computer and won’t be deleted.
Install Qoob Clips now and try its outstanding functionality for free!